News » Premier League news » Brighton & Hove Albion news
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Roberto De Zerbi has refused to rule out the departure of Moises Caicedo amid interest from Chelsea.
The Ecuadorian was left out of the club’s friendly game against Rayo Vallecano earlier today. It was reported that he was given a break before the new Premier League season.
However, speaking after the friendly, De Zerbi said that he is unsure whether Caicedo will return to training on Monday, and hinted that he could head for the exit door in the near future.
He said: “I don’t know. If Moisés leaves, we will find another important player. If Moisés stays, I’ll be happy for us. It’s not my problem. At Brighton, it’s possible to lose some players; we always move forward.”
Chelsea have so far offered a package of £80 million for Caicedo, but Brighton are reluctant to sell him for less than £100 million this summer.
Judging by Caicedo’s absence today, it is possible that the Blues have made a renewed proposal, and Brighton are seriously considering his exit.
Situs Bandar Togel Online Terpercaya bisa anda akses langsung di Agen Resmi Togel Online, TOTOCC adalah situs Togel Online dengan pasaran togel terlengkap. Anda bisa bermain langsung dan melihat hasil langsung dari togel hari ini hanya di TOTOCC.COM.